19 novembro, 2009

Epifânia.

"i wanna love you, the way you deserve
i just don't know how...
i wanna be with you
'cause i'm sure you can take care of me, the way i need
i wanna be yours...
but i don't think they are gonna let me...
sorry, for this... again...
you don't need to read the insanities of a sick man like me
...
yeah, you don't deserve this again...
and you're right, not to believe in this...
..not to believe in me...
i don't blame you... you're roght..
right*
...
but i do love you... still...
and i'll make that pain go away... along with the love, if necessary
i can't live knowing that your love for me still makes you sad... or suffering...
i wish everything was different... i wish i were the best... and the right one for you...
people may say things different...
but what i feel for you is LOVE indeed...
..like a thirst for heat and care...
...like as your life and blood and heat were the things that make me still want to exist in this place...
...in this planet...
...i hate to admit, but you are right...
i'm not trying to convince you to take me back
but you have to know...
...i still love you...
...you are still my baby... my girl... my woman...
...and i guess you'll always be...
..sorry for being so incovenient....
i must go to bed now...
have a good night...
...sweet dreams...
and sleep tight..."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário